Saturday, September 20, 2008

Accidently delete files on linux

Today I accidently delete some files of my project on linux. I wasn't panic because i think there must be some way to recover these files, such like what i did on Windows. I open my browser, google is my default home page. I typed 'recover deleted files on linux' and search. There are some solutions, however, they are all complicated! I thought maybe it is my keyword is not right, no matter all, i'm not a native english speaker. So i tried to search Chinese instead, the result disappointed me as well. It seems there is no easy way to recover deleted files on linux.

Then i became a little panic, what i have to do is to recreate those files again. I believe that is faster than i implement those complicated solutions.

No comments: